Purpose: To provide a nurturing and spirit-filled commitment of love embraced towards one another as well as everyone who enters our Father’s house. As members and servants of this church, we are disciples of Jesus Christ in which we are admonished to be Christ-like in our duties and be on one accord within our ministries and our church body. II Timothy 2:24 (NIV) says, “And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. As servant leaders, we are appointed by God to fulfill His good purpose within each of our respective callings. Our goals are to be devoted servants of God with the desire of serving others who belong to Him."
Goals and Objectives:
- Mandatory for ministry leaders to attend and participate in leadership training required by church administrators;
- Develop a line of communication amongst all the ministries such as prayer partners;
- Schedule quarterly fellowship outings to get to know others in the ministry;
- Schedule outreach in the community individually and collectively with other ministries in our church body;
- Encourage ministries to register and attend classes offered by our church Educational Ministry to promote growth in the Word;
- Embrace Christian ethics in our daily walk as disciples of Christ so His presence is seen in our behavior and attitude by reaching out to others in need inside and outside of the ministry;
- Understand that God’s purpose will not change but He may change the course and be receptive to the vision of our church leadership as well.
Vision Statement: “Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.”
John 15:20, NIV
Mission Statement: “In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage— with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.”
2 Timothy 4:1-5, NIV