Our mission is to compassionately offer love and encourage hope while meeting the physical and spiritual needs of families and individuals through service and the sharing of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
“For I was hungered and you gave me meat; I thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you took me in; naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you visited; I was in prison and you came unto me.”
Mission & Purpose:
- Provide care for the spiritual and physical needs of man as mandated in the Bible.
- Respect the identity and dignity of those in need.
- Assist the needy, with care, compassion and concern, as they endeavor to help themselves. Empathize with those who have little hope or live under oppression.
- Enhance the understanding of and respond to human suffering.
- Embrace Biblical principles and model Biblical stewardship.
- Be passionate in servitude to others.
- Collaboratively work in the spirit of excellence.
- Encourage one to help another.
- Connect the broad resources of the community and the strong foundation of the church with the ever-emergent needs of the people.
- Provide a means for the body of Christ to get involved by utilizing their time, talent and resources to bless those in need.
- Spread the Word of God and exemplify the love, humility and compassion of Jesus Christ.